Sunday, May 10, 2009

Your invited!!

Poster designed by Samantha Hahn

I am so excited for this and have been anxious to share! It happens to fall on my Birthday so it makes it even more special for me:) So come join us for a group showing called "Lady" which will include, Dallas Shaw, Samantha Hahn, Christina Entcheva and I on June 13th at the Charles Nolan flagship store in New York from 5-8 pm.

Hope to see you there :)
*Thank you Letitia at Dujour for the mention as well.

I love this song from Flight of the Concords, I couldn't help but think of it with the title of our show. I think the title "Lady" represents all of our art so well. I am honored to be part of it with all you wonderfully talented ladies:)

14 comments:

Mademoiselle C. said...

I won't be there. (except if I win at lotery before ^^) And it's funny cuz last night, I've dreamt I was on a trip in United States, I was in L.A and tell someone in my dream "I need to go to New-York"!!! =)

Premonition?!
Take care

P.S : I love the music and the clip ; it makes me think of the two crazy plastic surgeon in Nip Tuck!

Couture Carrie said...

Congratulations! How exciting!
Love the poster too!

xoxox,
CC

Darrah said...

I need to move to NY so I can attend all of your fabulous shows!

E.K. said...

Christina and I traded a piece of art about a month ago, small world! What an amazing show this will be, are you going to the opening in NYC?

ediot said...

thats really a great poster. i love it!

Katherine Lee said...

Congratulations lady! That's fantastic! Thank you so much for commenting over on my blog, I'm such a massive fan of yours!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
www.urbanfleadesign.com

Seeker said...

Congratulations dear!!!!
All the best

xoxo

justbecausefashion said...

the poster are great, what a pity not to can stay there ;)
enjoy!!
XXX

++MIRA++ said...

how awesome!i wish i lived in newyork, then i would totally be there:)

CanDy J. said...

I have to make it to this 1 =P

Unknown said...

RE: D'Art of EstiLo- Would love to see you there Candy!! :)

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

that is great!!
If I am in nyc, I will most definitely go, just got back yesterday, but always looking for an excuse to go again and again and again, only one day? I know I will be back there on June 22nd for sure.
btw, check out my blog, have my first giveaway!!
~leticia
http://galsintheknow.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i bet it will be an amazing show - i wish i lived in NYC to attend! hopefully you will do an event in LA.
best of luck!!! i bet it's going to be amazing!
xox

Jessie Cacciola said...

Yey! Can't wait! xo

Template by Pink + Lola