Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dreaming



"The Costes family, the hip restaurateurs behind many of Paris’ most fashionable canteens, has opened a new hot spot only steps away from left-bank legends Café de Flore and Les Deux Magots.

La Société, a 130-seat eatery located in a 19th-century building across from the historic Saint Germain church, has already attracted the Fendi family, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, Bernard-Henri Lévy and former French justice minister Rachida Dati

The menu, which includes lobster and herb salad and shrimp risotto, will not surprise Costes regulars, but there are a few additions, including a “Le Club Saint Germain” sandwich or the Paris gratinée (French onion soup), that are a wink to the Saint Germain spirit"

via~ WWD.

I will see you there one day wearing this! ;)


Via~ Vogue May 2009, Giambattista Valli

Reality~ I am very happy with the delicious lunch I had at Einstein bros. bagels today...

8 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

too funny! love their bagels too!

debra@dustjacket said...

Wait for me, I'm just grabbing my Dior! lol
xxx

Darrah said...

That gown is subliminal. I hope to see you wearing this one day. That would be lovely.

A French Cloud said...

I've been to Café de Flore and Les Deux Magots...le sigh...Paris...amazing.

Unknown said...

what a great place to meet (in my dreams too for now)! love your blog!

thanks for visiting mine =)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!
loving this..the house shots are great
and that dress is to die for

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

If only I could have been born into the Costes family....they are absolutely brilliant and so tres bon!

Move said...

daria looks very awesome in these photos, i wish i could wear that dress somedays :)

Template by Pink + Lola