Friday, September 18, 2009

Danny Roberts





I will leave you this weekend with some art and a fun video from Danny Roberts of igor and andre that he put together from his recent trip to NYC for fashion week. He also has an Etsy so be sure to head over there too.


What are all of your plans? I am going to take advantage of a fantastic sale from a local art supplier before they move. (They are only 5 minutes away currently) They are closing up shop and heading a few hours away :( What can you do, I am happy that I can order online at least, it's just frustrating now that I have to buy in bulk and the delay in getting supplies.. c'est la vie!
Also I am pulling out my oils and starting a new piece. It has been a few years actually since I have used that medium, so I am exited to get started.. I will also have some other new illustrations and some photography of mine that I will be sharing in a few days. And thank you Christina and Sarah and Liv for the features today :)

12 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

I'm so happy you are getting out the oils. Am so looking forward to seeing the piece.

Can't wait to see the new illustrations and photographs too.

Have a fab weekend,
xoxo

Liv said...

Looks like you're pretty popular today, I did a post on you as well! Have a happy weekend!:-)
http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

like youre post

Unknown said...

he's such a talent. .I die for his colors ...I die for your works too ..can't wait to see the newest oil.

Hayley said...

the artwork is...wow.

Ash Fox said...

i loooove danny roberts!

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Move said...

Cant wait to see ur new ilusstration and photography =]

have a nice weekend

Anonymous said...

i love this! gorgeous
thanks for sharing, love your blog as always

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Jess said...

He is so amazing and can't wait to see your own work!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhh, I love that first piece!

TRIGG said...

so much love for your work!!

TMFA said...

Absolutely Love these!

Template by Pink + Lola