Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Fashion's Night Out 9/10/09


Photo : coacd

Tomorrow night enjoy the festivities around the globe for Fashion Night Out a global initiative to promote retail, restore consumer confidence, and celebrate fashion, U.S. and international editions of Vogue are coordinating evening extravaganzas in their respective world fashion capitals



SO Shop, shop, shop and take advantage of the many happenings, that I so wish I could be a part of,
but for one make sure to stop in to Charles Nolan's Flagship store where you can sip a dirty martini while the designer himself sketches on your new Charles Nolan purchase, a Signature Tote Bag. Tell everyone there I said hello.
30 Gansevoort Street in the Meatpacking District.


Here is the complete list of happenings in the Meatpacking District during Fashion's Night Out here.

Via ~ ideeli>
FahionNightOut.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fashion week!
Beautiful pictures!

Lauren said...

Wish this were happening near me! I guess I'll just have to make my own night out.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

(always)alanna said...

im so jealous- i want to be in NYC right now SO bad. have tons of fabulous times and spend lots of money for me! ill be watching the shows as they're posted online
p.s. one fifth avenue is a great read- i loved it!
xx

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures

Chelsea said...

wish i could be there to participate!

http://my-life-in-style.blogspot.com/

Gabbi said...

Sounds amazing... wish I was in NY!!!

Unknown said...

OOOoo i wish i could!!!
Thank you for the well wishes with my son. He is doing MUCH better. It really meant A LOT to see so many thoughts for him.

Elizabeth Marie said...

I sooo wish I could be there!! Amazing!

I'm emailing you...getting caught up online is so weird. I had to get some stalking in today! HAHA! :)

Unknown said...

Hi from Spain!!
I like so much your ilustrations.
I´ll write about in my blog.
Kisses

Sara said...

LOVE the tees!

austin-sara.blogspot.com said...

yay so exciting...im going to the one in Madrid Spain!!!

Template by Pink + Lola