Friday, September 11, 2009

Let It Will Be

Photos: ©Leigh 2009



Oh how this Huge Fat Bumble was making me laugh.. I was chasing him & (running away) to capture a few photos of him in his quest for pollen. The top photo cracks me up as he looks so obsessed..
And in honor of Fashion Night out, I treated myself to this wonderful Gold Hawk blouson dress found her at Gilt Fuse (Such great sales!!!) This fall season, I am obsessed with anything flowy, silky and ultra feminine..

Which takes me to this gorgeous dress by Hamilton Paris.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone, take advantage of what warm weather we have while it lasts .. xo
**** and CONGRATS to Aritza for being the lucky winner from my giveway hosted by the wonderful Miss Lizzy Marie..

Madonna ~ Let It Will Be

15 comments:

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Those dresses are to die for :-)

Cheers:Evi

Char said...

cute shots!!! love the fat bee and his determination

by Joanna DeVoe said...

Go lil bumble bee! LOL. And CONGRATS on that silky-cool dress. This is a darling blog! I love the mix of personal & pop culture. That's how my brain works too!

xo
-Jo

josie(bean) said...

omgosh those bumblebee pics are amazing!! what a little cutie/fatty haha :)

Gabbi said...

Little bee is ADORABLE in photos but yeah, so scary in person! :) I also really like your two dress loves.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Maggie May said...

firstly your photos are truly charming. not only did you get a great, beautiful clear shot, but with such personality!

and secondly, loooove the dresses. the blue one, to me, is especially fabulous fabulous oh

Alex Dom said...

love the last dress!

a b c chick said...

Hahaha that bumblebee is adorable and those dresses are wonderful also.

Nadege said...

yikes, that bee is all into the
honey - wow.

love the dress - covet the boots.

Elizabeth Marie said...

The bee is so cute!!

Gilt fuse is so ridiculously amazing...love the Gold Hawk!

Thanks again love! I'm so glad Aritza won, she's such a doll and LOVES your work. Me too, me too!! :)

XO!

The Townhouselady said...

chubby bubble butt.

LOVE!!

Jess said...

Haha the bee is so fat and cute.

TheShoeGirl said...

OMG!! Cutest bee ever! haha

Celia said...

i think i could very easily live in that dress...

///// said...

Oh my goodness! That blue dress <3 <3
Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

xx

Template by Pink + Lola