Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PROJECT PEP - YOU, YOUR SHOES AND 72. Win the ultimate Jimmy Choo VIP experience


I was contacted by Jimmy Choo to share a fantastic contest, that yes I will for sure be entering (shoes, Jimmy Choo) definitely worth any effort;) Not to mention it is for a fantastic cause, so help spread the word as well and get out your cameras, creativity and enter!

THE COMPETITION
Jimmy Choo and Elton John AIDS Foundation have launched a photo competition to support the launch of Project PEP, a charity collection that donates 25% of sales to the Simelela Rape Centre in South Africa. The money goes towards providing the HIV-preventative treatment PEP (which must be taken within 72 hours of exposure to HIV) and counselling to victims of rape in South Africa, which has the highest count of rape in the world.

ENTRIES
The theme of the photo competition is You, Your Shoes and 72, here are some examples of those that have already entered below.



PRIZES
The overall winners will be announced after the competition close on 7th December, in just a few weeks’ time. On offer is a Grand Prize of the ultimate Jimmy Choo VIP experience – the winner will be invited to spend a day of luxury and the Jimmy Choo HQ and choose 7 pairs of shoes and 2 handbags to keep. Plus over 100 exclusive Jimmy Choo prizes will also be awarded.

17 comments:

amber said...

Exciting! Thanks for sharing Leigh!

Liv said...

Great contest, great cause and I can't wait to see the entries!

. said...

sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing.

LifestyleBohemia said...

Oh wow, this looks like it could really be fun!

PorkStar said...

wow very nice and exciting contest.. now, were a man to win it, what's instead of the shoes and the bags?

polli said...

I am from South-Africa, and I think this is fantastic! I believe it has the highest rape rate in the world as I rmember one night where I heard our maid yelling outside our house and running around as our gardener wanted to rape her. I was devistated and remember how it impacted my life! Good post!

Unknown said...

RE: PorkStar Well I have an idea, if you did win, you could be the ultimate gift giver to all of the women in your life, :)

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh thanks for sharing this Leigh, a really great idea to help highlight this horrific situation.
xxx

Unknown said...

RE: Soné- That is horrible, I am so sorry that both of you had to endure that.

Same New Story said...

thanks for sharing! what a fun contest... and the prize?? awesome.

Fashion Nicotine said...

Cool pictures!!

Damion009 said...

COOL BEANS!

Anonymous said...

hey there thanks for commenting at P3
- it hasnt been updated much but we will soon now that hols are here -

ps: i really like ur blog - im 'following' you - very very nice blog you've got here!! (:

Heather said...

Oh wow, looks like some steep competition. I would loooove to win and what a great cause.

Come check out my $100 giveaway:

http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

Shelby said...

Oh wow what a prize and all for such a good cause. I wish you the best of luck!

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

WOW! What a fantastic contest for a wonderful cause! I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

Have a great day, my dear.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The more I see of these, the more creative they get. Wow!

Template by Pink + Lola