Friday, February 19, 2010

Accessory Design Online Class

To a wonderful weekend everyone!

But before I go I wanted to share with you my friend Aneta over from Bobbin Talk and Fashione Tutor will soon be starting an online e-class for Fundamentals of Accessory Design. It will be based on her experience as an accessory designer, and the research she has done for her upcoming Accessory Design Textbook, soon to be published with Fairchild Books. I will let her do some more explaining in this video she put together for you all. What a great opportunity, I think it would definitely be worth checking out and a ton of fun as well..



Will catch up with you all soon :) xo

3 comments:

urban flea said...

how fun is that? thanks so much for sharing, and i hope you have a wonderful week my dear!

xo urban flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

avant garde design said...

this sounds fun, i'm off to check out her video. thanks for sharing :)

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

This sounds very interesting :))))
THank you for sharing.

Template by Pink + Lola