Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"I never sleep and forever I dream".





Designer Daniella Hod and her collection "inspired by the different layers of consciousness, the process of sleep or the lack of it"

"Insomnia is the story of my life, I never sleep and forever I dream"

I can relate on a thousand levels. I am my most creative at night when I should be sleeping. I tend to naturally procrastinate any of my creations until the quiet dark hours. May it be less of the distractions of the day that opens my mind or as Daniella mentions the lack of sleep that inspires. Regardless I am drawn to her soft dreamlike display of her collection and how she portrays fashion with art as one.

Via Fashion 156

17 comments:

Unknown said...

oh! it's so magic!

xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love it! So beautiful! art.. ~

Tiffany Kadani said...

What a fantastic idea! I could totally choreograph a full length piece about this concept. And her expression of it is absolutely stunning.

Lisa Dora said...

Thanks Leigh i got my beautiful print today so lovely!

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

LOVE this. that quote is pretty much me in a nutshell... thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

you're on my blog roll!
you've got a great blog, keep it up!
and come visit COSMICaroline, it's being revamped with more posts and chic looks!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

sweet said...

love the photos...gorgeous!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I agree! I'm most active and creative at night! I wish I could sleep as long as I want during the day! xoxoxoxoxo

tdw said...

Lovely pictures, we like it.

Kisses from France.
O & M


Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

Absolutely stunning! Hope you've been well, my dear. It's been a while since I've posted, so many things have been going on. But I'm happy to visit and your blog never ceases to amaze.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Unknown said...

So very gorgeous!

anna said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES!
J'ADORE YOUR BLOG <3

let's swap some bloglovin' :)

XX
ANNA T.

http://thehautecommodity.blogspot.com/

bravegrrl said...

these photos are amazing!!!

Charlotte said...

Wow, wonderful pictures. And also a wonderful blog, thank you!

Puck Litaay said...

These photo's are epic!

Puck // oneofpoints.blogspot.com

Grace said...

The photography is KILLER!

Love Grace.

Template by Pink + Lola