Monday, April 18, 2011

♫ #Music Monday Playlist


ELO - Last Train To London

Bjork - So Broken

Holy Ghost! - Wait & See

Trentemoller - Shades Of Marble

Digitalism - 2 Hearts


I am back from San Francisco after a fantastic trip and show, I cannot wait to share some of the photos from the last few days and the the Fashion Unraveled Exhibition , such a great turnout!! In the meantime enjoy todays late night #Music Monday and I will catch up with all of you starting tomorrow :) xo

Photo via Fashion 156

3 comments:

Our Youth said...

Great songs. LIKE.

avant garde design said...

can't wait to see photos of your trip to san fran. oh and can i just say, those boots in the image below, i'd pay millions for them, millions! they're amazing...

Eloise said...

Oh wow I love these songs you've picked! I grew up listening to ELO and they are amazing!
Eloise

Template by Pink + Lola