Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Dream On"

© Leigh 2010


Etsy.


The Police Everything Little Thing She Does Is Magic.

For the simplicities of beating the winter blues today I took a silence in the sun so to speak. The sun came out, I dropped everything lol.. But seriously, when I usually head outside, I take a million other things with me, the phone, reading material, etc etc.. Which yes is all wonderful and one of my favorite things to do, but being such a busy body, I decided to put it all down and be alone with my thoughts. Closed my eyes with the sun beating on my face (sunscreen applied) and listened to the snow melt down on the street, perfect!

Now I am off to enjoy some yummy Belgian Beer with a friend. Enjoy your night! xo

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed - today was beautiful, especially considering all the coldness we had lately!!! perfect day to drop off everything during the day - and took a look back!!

happy weekend, xx

Mademoiselle C. said...

Dreaming of the seaside too!
Strange coincidence..
Xo.

Move said...

loveee this soo much

do you know, how to make etsy seller account ?, but I don't have credit card :(

xxx

M&E said...

gorgeous pic.
:D

xx

http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/

Jill VT said...

Sun? What's THAT? Yes, it's about the time of the year when I think I have a full blown case of SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER! AACK!

Unknown said...

how sweet that you created this post to create a bit of Summer! it worked!
xox alison

Helen said...

Mmm, I love Belgian beer. And I love your art on Etsy, they're just GORGEOUS! Hope your weekend is going well! :)

Rambling Tart said...

Oh, that sounds SO lovely! :-)

Diwakar Sinha said...

you are totally awesome :)

Kellie Collis said...

Ah i too love the sun in the winter... Shame its so hot in Sydney right now xx

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

I love all of the wonderful summer posts that I've been seeing all around the blog-o-sphere. This is certainly one of the best. I love coming to your blog, your photos and beautiful artwork is always so inspirational.

Love you, and hope you had a wonderful time.

Unknown said...

aaaahhh...what a gorgeous image. I'm in love with it. it's so timeless in black and white. you and I are on the save wavelength, I think. xx

Template by Pink + Lola