Sunday, November 21, 2010

casual fake diamonds




Ran out of light today so headeded indoors for a quick outfit post. Aiming for comfort in the cold. I also added this vintage broche as this is the shirt that just loves to expose the boobs unwantingly.

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I am getting ready for a busy week ahead with Thanksgiving here in the States. Thinking of another non traditional meal. (Last year made a quiche and chocolate crepes) I had cooked the traditional meal for 5 years straight and honestly it wore me out, sorry my guests) ;)

See you tomorrow for Music Monday
xo

Shirt- Young, Fabulous & Broke, Leggings- old A&F (the only black type of clothing ever sold there it seems), Shoes- Aldo, Ring- Banana Republic, Broche- Vintage

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the necklace.

Hope you have a great week dear, yayyy for Thanksgiving yummy food, can't hardly wait!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh, I totally feel you when you say a tradional meal wears you out. I took a few years off because of it. I'm back in, so we'll see how it goes. You look so great in white!

evasuejane. said...

my grandma makes quiche every thanksgiving and christmas! it's a holiday tradition in my family. [:

have good non-traditional holiday!

[:
eva
evasuejane.blogspot.com

Sweet said...

awww happy thanksgiving love..

I love the leggings and your simple shirt...

Kisses
Sweet

avant garde design said...

love the whole outfit! the color of your jeans are fabulous. definitely have a (somewhat)relaxing thanksgiving. i'm lucky, my fiance cooks every day (and oh so well), i do the clean up. that's a fine deal. ;)

Y said...

lovely pants.

Template by Pink + Lola