Sunday, April 03, 2011

"Fashion Unraveled" Exhibition



My latest show, "The Fashion Unraveled" exhibition is part of Gensler San Francisco’s 2011 Spring Art Programme. The show examines contemporary fashion beyond the final product of thread and cloth. Exploring fashion as an artistic process & practice, from mind to hand to manifestation. Fashion photography and garments will share the stage with artist works and a live charette will present a tangible view of design at the exhibition reception.
Gensler is proud to present and support artists and designers working across mediums and proving a full range of content and presentation. The Gensler San Francisco office invites you to see into the hearts and minds of these artists recognizing that the design they utilize can be as fluid as the garments they create."

I am beyond excited to be a part of this!! I really hope to see you there if you can come xo

Gensler
2 Harrison Street
Suite 400
San Francisco California 94105
USA
April 14th Opening Reception 5:30-7:30

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting!! Wish I could come! If you ever have a show in Toronto, I will most definitely be there :)

Melissa G said...

Congratulations! It sounds like it'll be a wonderful event.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I am absolutely going to the show. I am so sad I have a show that weekend and wont be there for the opening reception. Congratulations!

PorkStar said...

I'd definitely have loved to go. I have a friend in San Jose and I'll ask her to go check it out for me.

Next flier I hope it says your name with the location somewhere in NYC. :)

jessicaraesommer said...

Do you have any openings/ events in Los Angeles? I would love to hear if you do!!

xo Jessica Rae

jessicaraesommer said...

Do you have any openings/ events in Los Angeles? I would love to hear if you do!!

xo Jessica Rae

Template by Pink + Lola