Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Touch of Chanel

© Leigh Viner 2011

"31 Rue"


"Division"
Etsy



Some Chanel inspired pieces for you today. I was loving the simple dark line in the hair and the smokey eyes that Peter Philips used for the SS/11 makeup for Chanel. And I was also motivated to paint another landscape of Paris so I chose that of Chanel on 31 Rue Cambon. I really hope someday to visit Mademoiselle Coco's apartment above. Do they even offer tours? Or is it (by invitation only, I am sure)

Hope your weekend is going well xo

9 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

i LOVE the smokey eye makeup! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Veronika said...

Beautiful work, as always :)

Lady Fur said...

Hello =)
I love your blog and your illustrations.
If you want to publish on my blog your illustrations write me welovefur@gmail.com
www.welovefur.blogspot.com
with love
Samantha

jessica said...

I'm in total love with the Chanel/ 31 Rue Cambon landscape. And I'd love to tour Mademoiselle's apartment one day. That's one of my dreams.

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

GREAT WORK!!!! I LOVE CHANEL!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!! Love the "31 Rue" painting!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh my goodness! These are fabulous! I really think if anyone deserves in invite it should be you.

R said...

Your work is so nice. I really like 'Division'!

lesannia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, very inspiring! Thank you for sharing it with me.:-)))

Template by Pink + Lola