Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Leigh Viner for Lady Gaga + Etsy + Vh1 Save the Music Foundation



The news is here finally!! I am pleased to announce my collaboration with Lady Gaga and Etsy to raise money for the VH1 Save the Music Foundation.

I was contacted by Etsy a few weeks back and was informed that Miss Lady Gaga herself was interested in commissioning my art for this cause, so happily I accepted, (of course!) I am extremely flattered, especially being a freelance artist to get these wonderful opportunities, many, many thanks to all that got me on board!! xo



2nd photo with autographs.

"The partnership is intended to foster self expression and independent creativity by directly supporting artists in the Etsy community, and through donations to organizations that restore instrumental music education programs in schools.

Lady Gaga has commissioned three talented Etsy artists to design limited-edition posters inspired by her new album "Born This Way". And the most exciting news: Lady Gaga herself has signed a limited number of these posters! The posters are for sale in the Etsy Store, and profits from the sales will go to VH1 Save The Music.

Join Etsy in celebrating individuality and independent artists for a great cause!"

*"This Silent Whisper" prints are a limited edition of 25 with the Lady Gaga watercolor title all signed by me on the front and back with 5 autographed by Lady Gaga as well.

24 comments:

Acbarnett said...

I just saw this on Etsy a little while ago and was so excited that you got picked to commission a poster for Lady Gaga, what an honor and opportunity! Plus the poster is 100% fabulous {but I'm biased as I'm a HUGE fan of your work}. Here's to many more fab opportunities in the future!!! xoxo

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Oh wow I love, especially as it is Lady Gaga too ♥

Eda ♥

*following your blog*

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

o wow!! what exciting news! loveee the drawing. just gorgeous :) xoxo jillian

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

holy cow, this is AMAZING news! biggest congrats to you, my dear! so proud to be an owner of some of your work (even if it is a print... hee hee). seriously, so happy for you.

XOXO

Love at First Blush said...

It's gorgeous!! Congratulations! I would be so elated to be picked by Lady Gaga.

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

Congratulations - you are certainly deserving - x

Marivic said...

Wow...congrats! You always do stunning work!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Congratulations! This is the most fabulous thing ever!

And I do love the new banner. I've been trying to tweek mine forever. Yours is just great.

Judith Anna said...

Wow, fantastic!! The pice is wonderful...
Congratulations!!! I adore your work....
One day I buy one on Etsy and put it on my wall here in Amsterdam to enjoy everyday :-)
Bisou Anna

theappletea said...

WOW!!!! So great! congrats!

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Congrats Leigh!!!!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Leigh, your artwork is so beautiful! Congrats on the big news! Also loving the giveaway on cornflake dreams, so great!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Leigh your artwork is so beautiful. Congrats on the big news! Also loving the giveaway on cornflake dreams, so great!

Ashleigh said...

That's amazing!! Congrats!!

carolyn said...

leigh that is so exciting!! congratulations!! well deserved :)

Catherine said...

WOW! I just said "Shut Up!" out loud in my office. This is huge news and couldn't be happening to a better artist. Congratulations Leigh!!!

Laura Trevey said...

I am beyond excited for you!! That is so cool ~

xoxo Laura

Andrea Reh said...

That's incredible! You are so talented!

I just found you through cornflake dreams and I will be following you from now on.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much everyone!! I am definitely beyond excited to have this opportunity :) Adore you all!! xo

Erin said...

Leigh!!! I LUV your work! I just entered a contest to win one of your prints, so I am super-dee-duper crossing my fingers! <3

Erin said...

Leigh!!! I LUV your work! I just entered a contest to win one of your prints, so I am super-dee-duper crossing my fingers! <3

Lianne said...

Just started watching recently and already I'm impressed! Good luck and positive energy your way!

CinnamonInk said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful idea!

xo,
Kate
www.cinnamonink.blogspot.com

Mighty Burns said...

Oh my gosh thats amazing! Well done thats awesome! *sigh* have I mentioned before how much I love your art work??

Template by Pink + Lola