Saturday, August 06, 2011

Miami

© Leigh Viner 2010-2011









Next week! Here are some photos from my trip last year. Also packing on my mind, It seems no matter how much I travel I am accepting the fact that I am an over packer, and most of the weight of my check in bags comes from my shoes. And that is okay ;)

Hope your weekend is going well, I have been tying up loose ends to which is why I have been absent for the most part. I will be honest summers are the most difficult of times to keep up with regular posts as I am also a full-time Mom and my daughter is out of school for summer. Keeping her entertained of course along with juggling full-time work. But soon enough I will have my days back but will miss her company and the sneaking in extra hours of sleeping in the mornings. How blissfully wonderful that is.

5 comments:

Ahka Vintage said...

Ooh Miami - I've only ever heard/seen it on TV and movies.... maybe one day I'll make it to the states!

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!

Veronika said...

I've been wanting to go to Miami for a while now, it looks amazing, it's definitely moving to the top of my list of places to travel to :)

Unknown said...

The place is amazing!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the pictures!! It's pretty spectacular!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! I would love to visit Miami someday :)
Sandra

Template by Pink + Lola