Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fair Champagne


San Francisco 2011


Miami 2011

One of my goals this year is to finally go through the millions of photos that I have on another million memory cards stored in my drawer from some not so recent trips any more. I have a tendency to be glued to my camera when I am away and can take quite a few, which can overwhelm a tad when I get home. So in order they will not be, but here and there I will add some new ones for my Shop as well as to share with you, just because. I also am returning to Europe in a few weeks and want to take advantage filling those cards back up with a million more ;)

Hope you guys are having a great week xo

Photos © Leigh Viner 2012



2 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

It still breaks my heart to this day that I was out of town when you were in San Francisco. I would love to say, "Let's meet up in London!" but alas...

I can't wait to see your gorgeous photographs. Your artistic eye is beautiful.

A said...

That photo of San Francisco takes my breath away Leigh.

Template by Pink + Lola