Saturday, February 11, 2012

NYFW Fall 2012 Cravings





Photo Credits Styledotcom, Refinery29, TMagazine

Cozy leg warmers and mixed, asymmetrical fabrics at Rag and Bone. It also seems to be a trend of natural wavy bed hair up or down at a few shows, which I love but it takes a few hot tools for me to achieve the effect ;)

The Ombre effect in darker shades a must try on the eyes and completely fell for the cut out collars at Rebecca Minkoff.

And last for now, the sheer two toned blouse from The Lake and Stars with their signature strap black bra underneath. And well of course a never go wrong belted shirt dress.



1 comment:

Aida said...

Hi!
I am really delighted with blog. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet, amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked, so I'm your new follower now... i think we're going to get along just fine! ;)
I'd like to invite you to visit my humble "house" as well. I’d be very pleased.

I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often.

kisses

http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

Template by Pink + Lola