Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Cashmere Skull and Snow White


Tank- Zadig Voltaire, Jeans- J Brand, Shoes- Zara, Sunglasses- Coach, Bracelet- Bellissima, Ring- Aldo

Cut Copy - Out There On The Ice


Finally getting caught up, so well worth the minor troubles when you get to step away from work for a bit, but some regular posting can now also resume. Also my favorite spring addition to my wardrobe are these J Brand white jeans, they can do no wrong in fit and feel, also perfect with everything while roaming around Europe with various tops and my ballet flats..

I will be catching up on those photos from my travels this week for you as well.



2 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

You are one hot lady! Makes me want to break out my white pants!

Lilly said...

If buying white pants would make me look as great as you I would. But I fear not. Beautiful photo. I shall be apying a visit to your Etsy shop as I need some more of your work!

Template by Pink + Lola