Monday, November 26, 2012

Postcards From Paris Day 3 Part 2

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Finally some more of our trip last spring, I was not kidding when I said I took a million photos. I am also positive most of them were on day 3 of Paris, so of course this will not be the last of day 3. More hopefully sooner then later.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in the States. I took the week off with my little one, (a week off) yes, they get the entire week off these days.

Speaking of thanks though, I want to thank you by giving back. The abundance of support on Pinterest, comments on here, Twitter, Instagram, posting about my work and supporting my shop each day, I am forever grateful to each and everyone of you, so on that note if you do not already know, I have been giving away a free print over at my Etsy shop with every print purchased, which runs through Monday at Midnight (Eastern) as my way of saying.. Thank You!! xo

1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Thank YOU for being such a kind, talented, and giving artist. Your dedication to your work inspires me everyday.

Template by Pink + Lola