Thursday, November 29, 2012

Proenza Schouler Lunch Bag Illustrated

Photobucket

© Leigh Viner 2012

In the midst of creating a 1 look illustration inspired buy Proenza Schouler's Spring 2013 collection, this dress actually. I was browsing the site and completely fell for thier Lunch Bag collection of clutches. By far the coolest lunch bag if you dare to use it for that reason ;)

By the time I finished this piece above in the light yellowish green (on left) has since sold out, but there are other bright colors still available along with blue and black versions in the large sizes.

Photobucket

2 comments:

maya said...

I love this! So amazing!

Illustrated Lines said...

Beautiful Illustration! I love the way you have painted it, I don't think I have ever seen such an original looking bag illustration as this. I think you should do more in this style.

http://illustratedlines.blogspot.co.uk/

Template by Pink + Lola