Sunday, December 16, 2012

Maddalina

Photobucket

© Leigh Viner 2012

1:00 am in the morning and starting what I will finish as a long awaited post tomorrow (today now). I am in the middle of what comes a few times a year at being absent from my blog, which is really hard, but necessary because running my business of getting out prints on time for Christmas is definitely a priority as is all the Holiday organization of finding the perfect gifts for everyone. But I had to sneak in a new piece, as I was inspired to do so after just recently and finally watching La Dolce Vita oh and Belle de jour a few weeks ago, sure to come up with something artistic from that as well, a bit obsessed with the sartorial greatness that was in each scene with Catherine Deneuve.

I am assured and confident in the fact that foreign, classic films seem to be my favorite all time movies to dive into when time permits.

Inspiration from Anouk Aimée's character "Maddalina"

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this - great colors and character.

Corbin
http://decor-eat.blogspot.com

DSR said...

Stunning. I can't wait to shop your Etsy site in the coming months when I get my act together to finish decorating my new house.

Template by Pink + Lola