Saturday, February 09, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim inspired

 photo 1look3-1PhillipLim530_zpsf0e567a3.jpg

© Leigh Viner 2013

A few pieces from this past week, first with a 1 look from 3.1 Phillip Lim P/F 13. In love with the scarf and the leather/suede jacket that would absolutely be worn past forever.

 photo PLIM_045_1366450x675_zpse213b8f8.jpg

The 2nd piece best describes how one's mood can effect the creative process, pms mixed with the typical yearly funk that comes at this time each year, which means it is time to concretely start planning my spring and summer getaways. I promise though, last weekends mood has turned a full 180.

 photo PMFinal530_zps940ae468.jpg

© Leigh Viner 2013

Hope your having a wonderful weekend everyone. xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great illustrations. The first one is my favorite and I like the scarf too. I am looking for spring and summer too!
C.

http://www.cforstyle.com

Danie at Pasadya said...

Oh Leigh, gorgeous first painting! I can't even try to paint if I'm not in the mood for it. Guess that explains why I'm finally starting a new painting that's I've been putting off for like...a week! Hope you had a great weekend. :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures... you are so talented...
http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk

Template by Pink + Lola