Sunday, June 02, 2013

Paris Vogue Journal 002

 photo VogueJournal2blogf_zps7cb664f7.jpg
© Leigh Viner 2013

Page 38 a forward by Emmanuelle Alt speaking of Punk and the showing at the Met which I hope to see mysepf while in NYC in a few weeks.
I cannot wait but glad I have a little time still before I leave, as at this very moment this weekend dealing with a sciatic nerve issue in my lower back. I have had it on and off, here and there since my 20's, sucks.. But no matter, I am going to deal and have fun regardless, what can you do.

 photo PUNK_landing4_zpsa37f088a.jpg

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend though. I will be finding inspiration the rest of the day in watching Alfred Hitchcock's Blackmail (1929). The still below is what has me curious in seeing what it is all about.

 photo hitchcock_blackmail_anny_ondra_zps85255f25.jpg

No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola