Sunday, November 03, 2013

Winter Reading List

 photo LeighVinerblogWinterReadsSM_zps1e2eba70.jpg
From left: Night Film, The Cuckoo's Calling, The Grown-Up's Guide to Running Away from Home, This Is How You Lose Her, The Bell Jar, Goldfinch, Drawing Projects

Taking advantage of the extra hour gained today with daylight savings to spend time at the book store grabbing many new books to keep me happy through winter, I actually wanted to grab just one, oh yes I get sucked in so easily. It's as though the book store is a million miles away and I feel the need to stock up. Regardless they will be read.
I am actually about done with Cuckoo's Calling which I am enjoying and would recommend if looking for a good mystery. If you have any recommendations as well feel free to pass them along.

See you tomorrow for Music Monday



2 comments:

Jess {JessinBelgium} said...

Great choices! I just started The Goldfinch and am loving it from the first chapter.

Dancing Branflake said...

I love to see the inner workings of a mind like yours. And The Bell Jar is one of my favorites.

Template by Pink + Lola