Friday, May 30, 2014

Basically

 photo L8SM_zps233663db.jpg
 photo L1SM_zpsd4ee65e6.jpg

This week I will be introducing you to my intern and contributor to this blog, Kalynn. She has written a fabulous piece on the history of the "Classic White Shirt" that she will be sharing and wearing. I thought fit to pull out one of mine along with the kids to show how they would wear theirs. ( I will split and post throughout the week.)
I really do love my classic white shirts, but for unknown reasons they are always forgotten when looking for something to wear, once I have it on, I always wonder why I pass them by so often.

Here are a few of my recent favorites.

H&M {wearing}
 photo hmprod_zps8feb1fbf.jpg

Theory
 photo Theory_zpseabdb243.png

Helmet Lang
 photo HelmetLang_zpsa03e59d8.png


1 comment:

Em said...

white button ups are classic, no matter what your style. They're a timeless wardrobe staple!!

Emmett - Spell & The Gypsy Collective Giveaway

Template by Pink + Lola