Monday, July 28, 2014

A Touch of Fringe

 photo LeighVinerBlog-7-25-14-2_zpsb3dffa2a.jpg
 photo LeighVinerBlog-7-25-14_zps1d070b91.jpg
 photo Inspo3SM_zpsdb523422.jpg
 photo FringeNecklaceLeighVinerBlog_zps11a39d4a.jpg
From Top { Shirt and shoes Guess, Skirt Forever 21, earrings Banana Republic, Necklace Gilt, T-shirt James Perse, Jeans: Rag and Bone, shoes: Alexander Wang }

Pulling out a few fringe pieces this week from the closet. I am wearing each on their own otherwise I think the statement might be a bit too much.
Also a list of covetable items that I could also easily add to my closet, especially that Kate Moss for Topshop dress!!

 photo FringeShoppingLeighVinerBlog_zpse9e122da.jpg

1. Valentino
2.Michael Kors
3.Kate Moss for Topshop
4.Deux Lux
5.Free People

I hope your having a great start to the week everyone!


1 comment:

agnes said...

Love the photos Leigh. The earrings and that necklace look amazing!

Template by Pink + Lola