Tuesday, June 23, 2015

♫ Music Monday Playlist

 photo MM_zpseh0hdnfp.jpg
Photo via Schoengeistig

The Chemical Brothers - Sometimes I Feel So Deserted

Courtney Love - Miss Narcissist

Loren Kramar- My Life

Ryn Weaver - Promises

Squirrel Nut Zippers - Hell

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?



A day late with #MusicMonday due to some issues with posting yesterday but still wanted to share of course. They are a little sample of what I have been listening to this past few week while driving in a hot car with the windows down, exercising to and while creating new work. I have actually been sharing more of my experimental art along with other style pieces more and more on my Instagram so make sure to check it out. I will try to post the full versions here as well soon.

xo

No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola