Monday, September 07, 2015

1 Look ~ Proenza Schouler Resort 2016

 photo 1LookProenzaSchoulerResort16SM_zpsgi2kobdl.jpg
 photo proenza-schouler-021SM_zpsby6ajpim.jpg
 photo 1LookAbstractProenzaSchoulerResort16SM_zpsrc3qamdr.jpg
 photo 1lookAbstractProenzaSchouler-LeighVinerSM_zpsyckjpwge.jpg

Helloooo :) I hope you're all enjoying the long weekend in the States for Labor Day. I am taking advantage of some extra studio time and decided on a long and overdue 1 Look creation. This one was inspired by Proenza Schouler's Resort 2016 collection as I was browsing Style.com a few weeks ago, but sadly the site has come to an end. That was truly my place I would watch incoming inspirations from the collections each season, but thankfully not all is lost, it has been redirected to Vogue.



No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola