Sunday, December 27, 2015

Audrey

 photo AudreyHepburnPrint-LeighVinerSM_zpsblyzhkpi.jpg
© Leigh Viner 2015

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying the Holidays. I cannot thank you enough for another great supportive season. It means the world to me that I get to continue to follow my passions and dreams everyday thanks to all of you!!

Meanwhile, I have been enjoying some time with my family, catching up on the simplicities and finishing up the last of some commissions for the year. One of which includes this fun illustration for a client that wanted to gift an Audrey Hepburn inspired piece that was also inspired by my "Insouciant" art piece.
I also will be taking this next week to organize my ideas for the upcoming new year and to start a few resolutions early. Honestly I cannot believe the year is coming to a close already, but cannot wait for what the new year will bring. xo



No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola