Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Taxi

Photo: Leigh 2009




I love those NYC taxis, maybe because when I was younger I was a huge fan of the show Taxi and also being a fan of Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver I definitely took advantage of those shots while in the city. I was even telling my friend Aaron "Is it possible to take one home as a souvenir ;) He was wonderful and surprised me with a small old school checkered one to take home. Thanks Aaron!



I will probably be doing a fun series of those along with the other photos I took so watch for more.

I have so many wonderful people to thank for the show and will be posting all of that shortly as well. In the meantime open edition prints will be available in my Etsy shop.

4 comments:

Clarity said...

Moody and evocative.

Taxi was sweetly funny, I liked the theme tune.

Carlton Mackey said...

photo of the month so far...

Sierra said...

I love your Etsy blog and I just realized that your art print is A Bit of Whimzy's banner. So beautiful and you are very talented. I have an Etsy and wish I could create gorgeous illustrations like yourself. Love the phone with the gal in her shades. :)

OmnisLucis said...

i love the first photo :)

Template by Pink + Lola