Thursday, August 13, 2009

SP09 A

©Leigh 2009






I am adding my outfit post this evening that goes with the top photo above, as I was busier earlier with back to school night activities for my daughter who is now entering the full time schedule of 1st grade. (Yikes how time flies). It really is bittersweet for me for that reason, but I am also excited for more time to work and play for myself ;) Which means soon I will be getting up those custom pieces of fabulous clothing that I have been designing and getting ready to offer to all of you.

Last but not least make sure to come back tomorrow as I have a discount for all of my readers that I will be posting :)

Tosca ft. Anna Clementi ~ Me & Yoko Ono

Black ruffle tank ~Silence and Noise, Jacket ~Kimchi Blue, Necklace ~Guess, Ring ~ from one of my wonderful sponsors, Shoes ~ Nine West.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

you beautiful woman. this is so lovely and soft but also sexy...I love the subtleties. loving your selfies lately...you're inspiring me to stop being so lazy and take some.

Agnes said...

So beautiful.

Anonymous said...

subtly sexy

Flora said...

That's a beautfil outfit, and areally nice contract of casual shorts with an intricate top.
I'm very keen to see you designs, miss!

debra@dustjacket said...

Too gorgeous darling ... love the necklace too.

xxx

Cassiopeia said...

I love your outfit, absolutly perfect!

Lo said...

I love the boots !!! so cool.

a b c chick said...

I love the entire outfit, it's all very simple and beautiful! Especially those boots (:

theUngourmet said...

Lovely! Too bad I don't have the legs for this anymore! :0(

avant garde design said...

just spectacular. i love drippy necklaces like that, so super sexy. and the boots with those shorts, i'm inspired beyond words. happy friday!

JennyMac said...

Magnifique!

Unknown said...

OOOH so fabulous! Love the shot ..and the outfit ..AND THAT NECKLACE!

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

Absolutely gorgeous, my dear. Happy I made it to the library today so that I could get a glimpse of your very chic and fun look.

Have a great evening. Can't wait to see what other fashionable goodies you have for us to partake of>

Steph Granshaw said...

I love your style..and those booties!! Love em. Enjoy your new sense of freedom!! :)

nevin said...

I Love the shot.. First photo is my favorite one.. Beautiful..

Template by Pink + Lola