Monday, September 07, 2009

"Besprinkle"

Photo ©Leigh 2009

Etsy.

I am back from a very relaxing trip, much needed as my zombie actions from last week proved. I left my Balenciaga in the supermarket parking lot, just pushed the basket and left for home. I live only a few minutes away thankfully, but not until I was home did I realize I was without, OMG. I drove back speeding like mad! and found it still in the basket wide open, cash, ipod, camera, you name it, untouched..I am counting my lucky stars, wheww.

SO refreshed and moving on, I am inspired to add to some soft romantic blouses for my wardrobe which was inspired from Pandora.




Vitalic ~ Poison Lips (New Album "Flashmob" out September 28th)

11 comments:

Tanja said...

:D phu, lucky you! nice photos, by the way (:

Sara said...

ahh you ARE lucky!
Happy you are back, refreshed!

Love the blouses!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh gosh, I was nervous for you. Thank goodness it was all there!

Lovin' that soft look you have chosen and the rain drops!
xoxo

Move said...

love ur new photos, I want pandora blouse too, it's so pretty >.<

xxx

Same New Story said...

these images are beautiful!
and thank goodness about your bag! that is the WORST feeling. glad everything was there and untouched!

LifestyleBohemia said...

Beautiful photo!
xx

Char said...

love this shot

Unknown said...

Phew :) I've done that too...except someone actually took mine and drove around looking for me. What were they thinking? Leave it where it be people. End of story...i got it back!!!
Ya for your Balenciaga that it's safely in your pretty hands again.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

STARBOX PRODUCTION said...

love the pale colors...lovely photos!

box-of-style

Emmy said...

I love the sharpness of the photos!!

Keith said...

Great photos. Hope you have a nice week. Cheers!

Template by Pink + Lola