Monday, October 05, 2009

Aprochic opens shop!!





I met the wonderful Jeanine Hays a few months ago while in San Francisco for my art show, and have been anticipating the launch of her line for a few months.
Thank you to Jen from MadeByGirl for reminding me that it is live :) Head on over to view the fantastic collection here~ Aphrochic. ( I am definitely wanting that Haze Mimosa pillow in the last photo)!

And if you are in the Philadelphia area this Saturday October 10th, join her to celebrate the launch of her line of sustainable pillows and apparel at DesignPhiladelphia. The party begins at Design Within Reach with cocktails and a yummy soulfood-inspired dessert bar to celebrate the new line. Here is her fantastic inspirational blog as well. Congrats Jeanine!!!

11 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I love the second picture, she is gorgeous!

love the designs.
xoxo

Same New Story said...

these are great. thanks for sharing!

UnoCosa said...

love love happy photos with bold pattern, xoxo

E.K. said...

Nice!

Dani said...

those patterns! i want a big loft to decorate with pops of color like this!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Oh I'm so excited about this! Thanks for the tip and congrats to Jeanine!

Carina said...

Love the photos and love the colour.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
**
http://carina-big-love.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Totally passing this along to my Philly girl. Thanks!

Joanna Goddard said...

so exciting! xo

Kristen said...

I just love looking at all of the beautiful images you share on your blog... I'm leaving a little award for you on mine later this afternoon...

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

This is a wonderful post. I am so glad you featured this beautiful work. I went to the blog and was greatly inspired. I will be watching this line closely.

I love coming to your blog. It is so inspirational and just plain fun!

Love you!

Template by Pink + Lola