Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday


I am feeling a bit like the traffic that is surrounding the shopping craziness of today, whoo so as I organize myself from the holiday this week, which I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving in the States btw. I will leave you with a fantastic discovery, Made Her Think. There are some absolutely stunning just awesome jewelry to drool over, and maybe a little stocking stuffer for yourself ;)



Also gift from me to you~ Now until January 3rd I am offering a **f r e e** standard size print of your choice when you purchase any 2 from my shop:) Happy Weekend and let the Holiday fun begin!!


Top Photo: via~ Life
** I discovered Made Her Think from a fantastic blogger which I cannot find now eeek, if this was from you please let me know so I can give proper credit**

13 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Fabulous pieces- love the rings.

Thanks for visiting La vie...J'aime!

ilovecoolthings said...

i've blogged about her! she's amazing, i bought the diamond earrings you've featured here and i have so many other pieces.... her website is AWESSSSOME.

xox

PorkStar said...

love the very first image from life

Maz said...

Very interesting indeed! So rockstar chic!

Move said...

love the photos, Bw photos is the best!

xxx

Nicole said...

Thank for your nice comment!

laura said...

omg! your are an artist! thanks for comment me I like drawing to

Dressed4Success said...

thanks 4 leave ur commnt in my blogg!! i love ur bloggg.. and the rings in this postttt... i want themm!!

follow me! =:-)

www.claulovesfashion.blogspot.com

..muamua!!*

Unknown said...

If you are particularly interested I don't know if you realized but I am actually selling them! They fit all ranging from 7.5-8.5 comfortably..email me if you're interested

Ally said...

the rings are amazing...love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

love it darling
thanks for sharing
great inspiration

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

test said...

i love made her think jewelry.


cool blog!! gonna check out your store.





http://alectonyx.etsy.com
check out my store with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING after the first item and FREE ITEMS with purchase!!! + SALE items.

ENDS 12.29 @ 8:00 pm Central Time

Unknown said...

i just LOVE your blog header. really, you are so incredibly talented. i love seeing your work.
xox

Template by Pink + Lola