Monday, November 09, 2009

Dreamy fall day



This is the capture of fall!! An absolutely stunning photograph via Angelica

Also starting to release a few originals and adding them to my Etsy shop, here are the few that I just listed tonight.



And last but not least, I have decided to change the look of the day to a look of the week as I started to feel it was crowding and to be honest, quality is always better then quantity anyway. So I will edit down my favorites from the previous posts and then repost them as well below.

9 comments:

Mohawk Conspiracy said...

What a beautiful blog... You're very talented xx

Diwakar Sinha said...

this is actually a good place you know...to be.
I will be frequenting this blog from now on..

TERI REES WANG said...

The white lips are such a surprising turn on.

Barbro Andersen said...

Gorgeous drawings <3 I really like your blog, haven't visited it before - but I'm really glad I found it <3

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

Beautiful as per usual, my dear. Your drawings are ethereal and sultry. They are rich in content and passion. I love visiting your blog, the inspiration I get from you is incredible.

Have a wonderful evening, my dear, I'm off to visit your etsy store!

Arushi Khosla said...

Oh wow @ the first picture. Breathtaking.

Hek said...

You are crazy talented! Wow.. Adore that first illustration especially:)

Heather said...

I agree.. LOVE the first drawing! the lips are perfect and I love the idea of the colourful inks running through the hair. I hope your etsy shop is a big success!

xx

Karafina said...

amazing.

Template by Pink + Lola