Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bits of Sun..



I started laughing when I saw this photo as it reminds me of this time of year my desperation to capture the sun in any way when it comes out for such a short time. It never fails the winter blues come attack me around February so I have decided for the next few weeks I am going to add to each post something that is keeping my spirits up until the Spring weather blossoms..

And today that would be adding some more time in the bathroom ;)



I love this Soap and Glory Brand which is also available at most Target stores. A ton of different fun, 50's vibe products.


And instead of just using my COCO Mademoiselle perfume I splurged on the soap as well.


What are your ways of getting through the shorter days of winter and keeping your moods lifted?

Top photo via - Le Love.

11 comments:

ilovecoolthings said...

really dying for some sun as well... toronto winters are not too kind in that department... it gives me the mean reds.

Flor said...

i am loving the australian summer, feeling a bit sorry for you! however winter will soon be here
i love the soap!

Catherine said...

Oh Leigh, Coco Mademoiselle makes everything better. Sunshine or not.

Unknown said...

This post is perfect for my feelings today! For the first time in two weeks, the sun broke through the clouds. It was fantastic to feel the sun again!

Your soap, ooh perfect way to get through winter!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i have a few products from the soap&glory line
LOVE IT
so awesome, i love them
thanks for sharing as always
i really love your blog, keep it up!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Sarah B said...

Hi Leigh, well it's summer here in Tassie but I must say I didn't mind winter at all last year ( not that it gets as cold is you are experiencing) as we installed a gorgeous wood fire. I just kept it stoked and enjoyed looking at the flames. I do agree that Chanel is always a good idea!!

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to try some of that target line, I love the packaging!

My big "get over the winter blahs" splurge: A BIG bottle of Miss Dior Cherie perfume. love!

Mademoiselle C. said...

I buy tulips, go to the cinema and spend a lot of time with my cat... ;)

Ash Fox said...

love this photo!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Chanel soaps! How glamorous! To keep my spirits up I just write.

Nadege said...

hmmm...soap & glory cool name.
huge bars of expensively perfumed
soap are so wonderfully decandent.

Template by Pink + Lola