Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hello New York!




Decided to grab some more of those vintage photos to edit. I still have a large happy box full of eye candy, so along with my paintings/illustrations and photography, I am going to to continue to mix then in my shop for you as well :)

I also have some great news if any of you are interested in taking a e-class on Accessory and Design that will be taught by Aneta from Bobbin Talk. I posted about it awhile back here. She is kind enough to be giving all of my readers a $50.00 discount for signing up. Just mention that you heard it from here and you can contact her and learn more about the class as well at Fashion Tutor.

8 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

That is so nice to Aneta and I love her name. I love New York and I can't wait to go there again.

Sarah B said...

Great pics - I love the effect in the second one. I just acquired Photoshop and can't wait to do a few art projects though it is very overwhelming!
New York is so badly on my list of dream destinations :)

Anna said...

Must go to NYC!

satinsugar.blogspot.com

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Nice pictures :)))))
Those e-class sounds great.
Thanks a lot.

xoxo,
Raru

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

i love NY...amazing city

avant garde design said...

you are making me want to go and romp around new york for sure. oh, just wanted to say, i love coming to your blog, it's so super pretty! :) have a great day...

Moosette said...

Love these pics! NYC is one of my favorite places and I have actually always wanted prints of the skyline!

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

These photos are beautiful. I love New York (please forgive the pun);)

I stopped by Bobbin Talk. What a wonderful blog! I love it almost as much as yours:)

I'm certainly going to check out the classes.

Have a great weekend, my dear!

Template by Pink + Lola