Monday, November 15, 2010

AfroChic: Fall Collection


I have been excited for awhile to see what the wonderful Jeanine Hays, founder of AfroChic has had up her sleeves for the new Fall collection. The wait is over as of today it has been launched.






She has included new textiles from wallpaper to new pillows, table linens and organic shower curtains. This season I was excited to see Brooklyn based artist Samantha Hahn and her work on a few of the pieces, especially the pillows (want). I had a group exhibition along with her, Dallas Shaw and Christina Entcheva last summer at Charles Nolan in NYC.
I also had the pleasure of meeting Jeanine Hays while showing my work in San Francisco. J'adore all you talented ladies!

Head over to see for yourself some more of the new collection here. I have a few favorites definitely on my wish list.

And last but not least a BIG thank you to Jeanine for including 2 of my illustrations in the new Fall catalog xo

7 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love her colors! So vibrant and expressive. And your paintings are so beautiful. I love seeing you get more and more famous.

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

the colors are so gorgeous!

Johanna Urban said...

The two last illustrations ar just PERFECT, love them!!
xx

johanna, sweden
art

Flotsam Friends said...

Hi Leigh, love all these images but best of all by far for me are your illustrations. Particularly adore the first one. Congratulations!! Pruxxx

ChloƩ Mae said...

love the colors!
love your blog!

Stop by and leave a note :)

Chloe Mae

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

cool!

dressed by style said...

your work is just beautiful - had to share it on my blog..
http://dressedbystyle.blogspot.com/2010/11/illustration.html

Template by Pink + Lola