Saturday, January 08, 2011

Rainy mood



Hope you are all having a great weekend! I am going to try my best to catch any extra sleep not to mention take my time doing everything this Sunday. When you have a 7 year old it is a rare thing and a definite luxury. It would be an even better luxury though if I was in Paris, but since that is not happening at the moment I will dream through my photo archives ;)
I pulled out some of my photos from my trip there awhile back and found this one of a rainy view and thought it would work well in my etsy shop.. Also the photo below I felt fit perfect for the Sunday mood I am picturing. Have a great relaxing Sunday yourselves. xo



Bottom photo via Caroline Daily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fits the mood perfect over here...rainy as well! lovely! great weekend! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great photo! My Sunday was fairly boring haha Moved back into my apartment after being home for the holidays :)

Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

beachvintage.com said...

It just won't stop raining here! Lovely photo. Happy New Year to you.

Tiffany Kadani said...

That is a stunning photo. It's almost sad, and I like that.

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog!! and your photography!!

http://anerdslist.blogspot.com/

Template by Pink + Lola