Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dot and Taylor





Inspired by the dots that I see all over for Fall, which is a love and weary. I will wear it about in small amounts and very sparingly, or I will tire of them quickly. Here are some of my picks that I think will work as inspiration and in moderation of the trend.


The Sartorialist
Shoes Miu Miu



1.Cuff Jennifer Fisher
2. Blouse Halston Heritage
3. Dress Moschino C&C
4. Dress Tara Jarmon
5. Umbrella UO
6. Ring Marc Jacobs
7. Scarf Marc Jacobs

I will be back soon with a polka dot inspired illustration as well ;) Have a lovely weekend! xo

Jacket-Kimchi Blue, Tank-Forever21, Jeans-Earnest Sewn, Shoes-Nine West, Sunglasss-Steve Madden

3 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I saw dots all over H&M in London this summer and was like "finally! My people!" I love polka dots. Something so instantly fun about them.

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

lovely shoes))and i love your blog)

Classic cardy said...

I very like you share things,thank you to take the time share.Also hope that the next time can still see your share

Template by Pink + Lola