Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tuesday, Today and Tomorrow





What I am wearing today, but I already have my mind on tomorrow being completely inspired by Scott Schuman's latest post perfect mix of everything really. Fall is just so fantastic with being able to layer each season into one day.

Also here are a few photos from Erasure and Frankmusik on Tuesday night. So much fun! I was drinking draft beer though and can definitely say a wine buzz is a bit better for me. I do not drink beer much, except maybe 1 glass here or there, so major difference between the two, .. Also caught this gold skirt outside and well want it.






** Don't forget to enter those Giveaways on the right, Tomorrow is the last day.

Sweater, tank-.bycorpus., Shorts-VS, Shoes-Aldo, Sunglasses-Spitfire

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Those heels are amazing!!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Leigh! The photos of that concert is amazing! Your talents are incredible. Love you in everything you wear. Can I please raid your closet... umm... everyday?

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

In love with those shoes and the gold sparkly skirt.

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Mighty Burns said...

I wish you were a stylist becuase id hire you! These shoes with those shorts and that sweater is perfect I am sad I had to wear my norm scrubs today... booo. you look adorable. this concert looks like A blast!

jessica // union shore said...

great photos! and i'm swooning over that skirt!!

Andrea Reh said...

Oh Leigh, why do you tempt me so? Those shoes!

Andrea x

Unknown said...

Oh the glitter skirt is perfect!

marni zarr said...

thanks for sharing... i'm so due for a concert (and a new sparkly skirt)!

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

AMAZEing shoes. I just love them!

Tanya from
dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com

Template by Pink + Lola