Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Details


Atlanta-Pacific

Isnt this just so inspiring? Fell in love with the collar and thought I would share this as I am working away on a commission and also trying to figure out a good bookshelf for cheap, for now. I want to eventually refurbish or find a good low long white one, but until I do I need something to hold a million books that looks good and is not too much of an investment. I am going to run over to Ikea (my first ever trip btw) for some ideas. Will keep you posted...

Hope your day is going well :) xo

7 comments:

Liv said...

You could give the ubiquitous Billy bookcase from Ikea a facelift, maybe by wallpapering the back or giving it a coat of lacquer? Or lay the Lack case on it's side, put cushions on top and use it for seating?
Yeah, I'm an Ikea junkie.

http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

marni zarr said...

cool collar, and i love the cotton candy pink nails. hope your shopping trip was a success! i need new bookshelves also. thinking of scouring craig's list.

Anonymous said...

omg, I love love studs and this is amazing! fabulous DIY! have to bookmark! xoxo

Anonymous said...

omg, I love love studs and this is amazing! fabulous DIY! have to bookmark! xoxo

Iulia Romana said...

I love it - great ideea of a collar :) Although , I think you need to use a thick fabric, otherwise the studds may deform it..

Lovely DIY project & Good luck with IKEA :)

agnes szucs said...

love the texture of it all!

agnes

Ahka Vintage said...

I've always loved studs - they suit so many outfits!

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our Inbar Shahak Jewelery Giveaway Here!

Template by Pink + Lola