Monday, April 02, 2012

Your Invited


A quick reminder for those of you in London if you want to head down to my Showcase this Friday the 6th of April. Here are the directions and information for the event on the Draperhouse website, just click the Showcase tab.

Also wanted to share a sneak peak on what I finally decided on to wear for my show, a little black and gold with Helmut Lang and Jimmy Choo clicked last minute of course as always seems to be the common.. l will also make sure to post photos from the show while there...

Sam Sparro - Black & Gold



Have a wonderful week everyone!! ~ Off to London, Belgium and Paris I go!! And honestly cannot wait to meet so many of you. xo



1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Gah! I am sooo excited for you! You don't even know how much of an inspiration you are. Have so much fun, be safe, and rock those Jimmies like none other!

Template by Pink + Lola