Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Envie"

Photobucket

© Leigh Viner 2013

A new piece for the shop today inspired by an editorial shot by Mariano Vivance for Vogue Russia. It reminded me of my Push painting a bit with her hair so of course the need to create was definite.

I am now off to watch Netflix movies from bed, one of those feelings all day that I might be coming down with something, a slight chill, a bit of fatigue... eeek no!! Hoping I just need some sleep and the chanting to myself that I have been doing all day, ("I am ok, I am not getting sick" x20) will do the trick. I honestly can tell you though I will end up doing a millions things just laying in bed. So let me correct the beginning of the sentence by including with my Netflix,.. read, watch tv, draw, emails. Come to think of it I should do that more often, a once a week office day from bed ;)

3 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Stay well! Beautiful piece.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh, and I emailed you.

Don Sergio said...

New blog, old follower here :) I agree with having an office day in bed... i have done that quite a few times, the only problem is, my back does not like to be in bed for hours on end unless it's sleeping. Thus the office day turns into office day in bed sleeping.

Template by Pink + Lola