Thursday, April 11, 2013

Renew

 photo 1-_zps94e2cac8.jpg
 photo 1--_zps2f87f332.jpg

That time of year again where I edit my closet and rid of items I am not wearing enough and a perfect solution for more wear and a second chance is to change up some colors of a few items before donating. First up a pile of cream and white items that I know will get more use if they are black, naturally I wear that non color more often and it is a cheap way to feel like something new has entered my closet.


For tips and tricks for dying any type of fabric you can visit the Rit Dye site here.

2 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Smart!

tanya dempsey said...

I love doing this! Thanks for reminding me again! I also do "Clothing Exchanges" - Parties in the spring time with fashionable girlfriends to exchange clothing we never wear! It's so fun!

T xx

November Grey

Template by Pink + Lola