Sunday, May 26, 2013

Paris Vogue Journal 001

 photo VogueJournal1M13SMf_zps45713d97.jpg
© Leigh Viner 2013

After receiving the May issue of Paris Vogue in the mail and just so happened I stocked up on a few new art journals the same day, I was immediately inspired to use one of the sketchbooks to journal the entire issue, minus the ads... (maybe, going to go with the flow with this one). I am also learning french, for what seems forever and ever and should be fluent at this point if not for the fact I continue to put it on the back burner, but this journal will be a great way to translate the language along with my sketches and a fun way to dive back in.

Speaking of journals, I have also picked back up a daily journal for my thoughts along with making a collage type inspiration journal (below), like what I used to do when I was little. It is such a great way for me to just throw anything and everything together that is running through my mind and inspiring me at the moment. Mini mood boards and various thoughts and notes, I will try to share more of those as well.

 photo collage001SM_zpsa2413c5c.jpg


Hope your all having a wonderful weekend. xo

1 comment:

Souad Bouziani said...

une belle couverture pour vogue , j'aime bien

Template by Pink + Lola