Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekend

 photo 3_zpse1e52901.jpg
 photo 2_zps16409050.jpg
 photo 1_zps25f4de83.jpg
 photo leighVinerBlog_zps9272f4fe.jpg
 photo RainyDaysLeighViner-blog3_zps51d3b665.jpg

In a safe pocket of steady rain where I live here in Colorado, which thankfully I am counting my blessings as I cannot say the same for most of the state where they have been dealing with life threatening floods. The flood we had in our basement a few weeks ago from another storm does not compare to damage and loss that they have to endure for months to come. My heart goes out to everyone effected. :(

With it being a steady rain for me, I can only be reminded of London, Brussels and Paris in the Spring. So for this weekend a fews photos that I had taken to visualize what I want for this weekend along with inspiration on what I would love to be wearing as well. Will be adding movies, reading and maybe even breakfast in bed along with some online shopping for the perfect new umbrella to replace my broken one and of course, time to invest in some good hunter rain boots. Thinking if it does decide to flood here again, hopefully not, (knock on wood ) might need to have something to protect my feet. I don't think ballet flats will cut it.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

xo

From top left:
Tank - Joy Division unknown pleasures
Sunglasses - Karen Walker
Jacket - Zara
Bag - Anyah Hindmarch
Umbrella - Alexander McQueen
Rain Boots - Hunter
Jeans - Paige
Terry Pants - T Alexander Wang
Socks - J Crew

*As I posted this of course the sun is now shining bright as ever, Colorado! Doesn't change my plans regardless ;)

1 comment:

kcomekarolina said...

fantastic pics!

xoxo from rome

K.

kcomekarolina.com

Template by Pink + Lola