Saturday, November 16, 2013

DIY Framed Chalkboard

 photo DIYChalkboardLeighViner-Blog_zps37029bb3.jpg

A quick middle of the week DIY framed Chalkboard that needed to make way into my home. The only patience needed is waiting the 24 hour dry time before putting it to use. I found all of the materials at Michaels and instead of using glass I opted for a watercolor panel which comes in the perfect sizes to fit any open frame you may want to use. Easy, easy.

I have also set a few days aside this week to update each listing in my Etsy shop by adding size variations to make it easier to shop and checkout without needing to set up separate listing for sizes for you guys, beyond happy they have made that possible, finally!! Now the fun part of adding new items for the Holidays.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!





No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola