Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lately

 photo AgnonaLambSM_zps2a75b508.jpg
 photo bruggebridgeSM_zps97474929.jpg
© Leigh Viner 2013

A few from the sketchbook, the lamb inspired by Agnona's ad because I couldn't resist and my love for sketching urban spaces and places, this one in Brugge Belgium via.

Right now I am putting the final touches around my home for Thanksgiving, which last minute consists of reupholstering the cushions on my dining room chairs, seriously in my mind it seemed much easier then it is turning out to be. It will also be the first year in a few that I will be cooking the big meal, but thankfully it will be split up with others on my block, we are doing a 3 home gathering which is easing my mind making the Thanksgiving meal less stressful.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!! I am truly thankful for each and everyone of you.

xo

No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola