Sunday, May 18, 2014

Groundwork

 photo LeighVinerblogGardenSM_zps9eafea4c.jpg
 photo LeighVinerblogGardenSM_zps2fbfabd7.jpg
 photo LeighVinerBlogGardenSM3_zps3f482e0f.jpg
 photo LeighVinerBlogGarden5SM_zps49c4c4d4.jpg

Hello lovlies! I hope your having a wonderful weekend.
I have been taking advantage of getting outside and getting dirty by cleaning up the garden. I forget how much work it really takes, or the bugs and the dead pokey rose branches that certainly know how to protect themselves, Sh*t those hurt ;) But well worth the effort when it all comes together.

I am also getting ready for the last week of school before summer vacation begins for my daughter. An emotional week ahead as she finishes up her elementary education and now will be heading into middle school in the Fall. I have said it a million times, but seriously where did the time go!!!


No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola